Eggcelerator, LLC (”Company”
) as the owner and operator of Buildentory including its Platform and mobile application respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Platform or use our mobile application (collectively, “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages or correspondence between you and this Platform or between you and any employee, consultant, agent, representative, partner, affiliate, or related party of the Company (collectively, “Representatives”) resulting from your use of this Platform.
- Through mobile and/or desktop applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party platforms and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Platform.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other Platform operated by Company or any of our affiliates, subsidiaries, or related entities; or
- any third party including but not limited to (1) advertisers on the Platform which may or may not provide information and links to third party Platforms for services and products which are separate, unaffiliated, and independent from those provided by the Company, (2) any potential property landlords, owners, or sellers including their representatives (hereafter, “Referrals”) or other mortgage brokers, originators, depository institutions or their regulated subsidiaries, loan officers, mortgage consultants, mortgage loan originators, home loan consultants, and real estate agents and brokers including all such parties’ related persons and entities (“Third Party Providers”) which the Company may have sent to you or which the Company may have referred you to them as a result of the information provided by you through the Platform (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our the Platform
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Platform is only intended for adults and not intended for children under 18 years of age (“Children”). No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from Children. If you are a Child under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on this Platform. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
In addition to the information you provide to us as part of the services we provide to you, we may collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- about your business including but not limited to personal information of your employees, agents, brokers, partners, authorized users such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and title; license number and related information, areas which you serve; description of services you provide (collectively, “personal information”). We do not collect social security numbers, credit scores from third parties or related credit history, criminal background information, or other personal information directly through this Platform and any information provided by you to any Third Party Providers is excluded from the policies stated herein and such information is governed by those policies of such third party; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform and usage details.
We collect this information:
Information You Provide to Us
- Directly from you when you provide it to us whether through the Platform, an email or text, or through our Representative who may contact you.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, or other tracking information.
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform or your interest in contacting or being contacted by the representatives for the properties listed on the Platform, in response to contact by one of our Representatives, subscribing to any services offered now or in the future, posting material, or requesting further services or to be contacted by any Referrals or other Third Party Providers. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or which is conducted through the Platform with any Referrals.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform.
- Your search queries on the Platform.
- Information as described and agreed to in the Service Agreement.
- History of your activities conducted on the Platform
- Location during the use of the mobile application to the extent such functionality is included and enabled.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted
”) on any public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions
”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Platforms or other online services. To opt out of such tracking on this Platform please email us at the email address below.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Platform content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us as follows:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you and potential customers which may be referred to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To connect you with persons seeking to obtain services and products from you especially a related to home purchasing, renting, and lending.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To potentially notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- As agreed to in the Service Agreement including but not limited to the processing and collection of payments through third party payment processing providers.
- For any other purpose with your consent
By providing information through the Platform, you consent to the Company providing your personal information and any other information provided to the Company whether by email or other contact with our Representatives to those Referrals with whom you have either expressed interest in contacting or with whom you wish to contact you or other Third Party Providers to whom you express interest or consent to contacting you (including by fax, text, or a call to your mobile phone). As such, you consent to being contacted by such persons at your sole cost and expense. You specifically disclaim and waive any claims or causes of action against the Company related to the use of your personal information by any such persons who are independent third parties and not partners of the Company including those which may pay a fee to the Company in exchange for the information provided by the Company as described herein. Any information you provide to any Referrals or other Third Party Providers shall be governed by the recipients policies. At any time you wish for us to not provide your personal information to any such party in the future then you may contact us by email at the address provided herein or on the Platform. However, if you desire to not be further contacted by any Referrals or other Third Party Provider which has been in contact with you, it is your responsibility to contact such party directly. The Company makes no representation or guaranty that any such party who has your personal information will cease any future contact and you release the Company from liability related to any contact from any such party. Upon request, we shall provide contact information for any and all Third Party Providers which we have provided your personal information to as part of our service which may or may not have been in contact with you. However, the Company shall not be required to maintain which Referrals the Company has provided your personal information to and as such, shall not be required to provide the identify of any Referrals which the Company has provide your personal information to unless the Company has elected to maintain such information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services which may be offered now or in the future that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email the Company or click on the unsubscribe link in any email or follow the instructions on any text to cease such future communication.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences or promote other related services. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor of the Company in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you so long as you have either consented or not otherwise opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You acknowledge that by accessing and using our Platform that you have entered into a business relationship with Company and as such, may be contacted by the Company including as related to other services, notifications, marketing, advertisements, offers, or for other business purposes unless you notify the Company that you wish not to receive such contact.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us in writing to the email or physical address provided below.
California Web Site Data Collection & "Do Not Track" Notices
Web Site Data Collection: We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our Platforms and services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.]
Last modified: November 15, 2019